MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

SIX OFFICE SOLUTION

MOCHRISPO

DARDY FASHION

Aug 22, 2015

Legendary Rapper Dr Dre apologises to the ‘women he’s hurt’

Weeks after his biopic Straight Outta Compton went viral, veteran Hip-Hop star, Dr Dre has formally apologised to the women he hurt after some accusations of abuse were omitted from the film.
The 50-year-old rapper, who was accused of glossing over his dark past, says he “deeply regrets” what he did.

Dr Dre in a statement to The New York Times on Friday said: “Twenty-five years ago I was a young man drinking too much and in over my head with no real structure in my life. However, none of this is an excuse for what I did.”
Dre affirmed that he was a changed man, and  that he keeps striving to better himself.
“I’ve been married for 19 years and every day I’m working to be a better man for my family, seeking guidance along the way. I’m doing everything I can so I never resemble that man again. “I apologise to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I did and know that it has forever impacted all of our lives,” read the statement.
Apple, where Dr. Dre now works as a top consultant, also issued a statement: “Dre has apologised for the mistakes he’s made in the past and he’s said that he’s not the same person that he was 25 years ago. We believe his sincerity and after working with him for a year and a half, we have every reason to believe that he has changed.”

source: Citizen TV