MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

SIX OFFICE SOLUTION

MOCHRISPO

DARDY FASHION

Jan 15, 2016

Meet The Ex Fiance of Machachari’s ‘Mama Baha’ (Photos)

mama baha1
About a year a go we featured a story on Pamela popularly known as mama Baha to announce her engagement to Nice Githinji’s brother. From the photos we accessed it was clear that Pamela and her man were ready to walk down the aisle soon.
But the actress recently revealed that she is single(for a year) and was loving her life as it is. She however did not reveal why she called off her engagement to Moniker Daddy Marto who had swept her off her feet.
The two however go way back as the ex fiance worked for Machachari at one point and I guess fate brought them together since they were in the same industry.
For now Pamela is looking for someone who will appreciate her for who she is and above all love her.

If I were to date a man, I would go for one who appreciates me for who I am; even in my tomboy nature. Above all, he
should be honest and loving,
Anyway below are photos of the ex fiance.
Daddiemarto1Pamela aka Mama Baha