MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

SIX OFFICE SOLUTION

MOCHRISPO

DARDY FASHION

Dec 17, 2014

Carving out a new career! Former JLS singer JB Gill supplies showbiz pals with Christmas turkeys from his London farm

Carving out a new career: JB is focusing on his farm after calling it a day with JLS 

Cashing in: Former JLS singer JB Gill is selling turkeys from his Biggin Hill farm to his showbiz mates this Christmas 

He told the Croydon Guardian: 'Really, it is just an extension of the farm I have here. I've got pigs and chickens and more of a domestic farm.
'It has been a steep learning curve and something that I'm new to but it's a huge passion and I'm enjoying getting to know the turkey business.'
JB previously said that while many people assumed that threw himself into farming as a result of the group's split, it has been an interest he pursued long before the group announced they were going separate ways.
Carving out a new career: JB is focusing on his farm after calling it a day with JLS 
'I've been involved in it for some time and it's something I care about deeply,' he told HELLO! magainze.
'I never wanted to be a "gentleman farmer" and have someone else running everything. I made sure I did extensive research beforehand.
'I want to learn everything I can about the industry because there is so much to learn.'
A whole new world: While JB may not want to be a 'gentleman farmer', he certainly looked the part as he posed for some pictures with the unlucky birds who will be facing the chop in order to feed his showbiz pals
A whole new world: While JB may not want to be a 'gentleman farmer', he certainly looked the part as he posed for some pictures with the unlucky birds who will be facing the chop in order to feed his showbiz pals
While JB may not want to be a 'gentleman farmer', he certainly looked the part as he posed for some pictures with the unlucky birds who will be facing the chop in order to feed his showbiz mates. 
Wearing muddy wellingtons along with a jacket and trousers, the smiling singer showed his pop star background with a flamboyant scarf. 
JB tied the knot with dancer Chloe Tagney this year and they welcomed son Ace in September. 
Speaking about his new life as a farmer, JB admitted he is thrilled not to be away for months on end on tour. 
He explained to the Croydon Guardian: 'It's great because it frees me up to spend time with my son because I became a father for the first time and got married this year.'
What a difference a year makes: Last December JB was performing on stage with his JLS bandmates 
What a difference a year makes: Last December JB was performing on stage with his JLS bandmates