MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

MY ADVERT EA SHOWBIZ

SIX OFFICE SOLUTION

MOCHRISPO

DARDY FASHION

Jan 15, 2016

Rick Ross Confesses His Love For Adele, Says He Might Kiss Her When They Meet

Ross-Adele
Barely three months after he released a remix of ‘Hello’, Rick Ross has admitted that he is huge fan of Adele just like many of us.
The rapper who was speaking during a recent interview with Rolling stone  declared his love for the British singer adding that he might kiss her when they finally meet.
“I love Adele,” he told Rolling Stone. “When I see her, I may kiss Adele. She speaks for so many people. When I hear her voice, I stop and make that face and say, ‘What the f**k, man?’’ I just gaze off into the sky for a second and think creatively. Even someone like myself, who’s not working toward being the most beautiful voice in the world, has to recognize it. I’ve got a beat ready for her if I ever run across her.”

During the interview Rozay also spoke about his longstanding rivalry with 50 Cent which he called “amusing.”
Rick Ross says that he is the biggest lyricist 50 Cent ever took adding that he really feels sorry for him.
“At this point, my relationship with Curtis is really amusing, due to the fact that I’m the biggest L he ever took,” Rozay said. “I’m still enjoying life. My kids love me. I’m blessed. And when it comes to Curtis, it’s just unfortunate. I’m not happy that his boxing company went under. I’m not happy that his clothing company went under. I’m not happy his record label went under. I’m not happy that he went bankrupt. I’m not happy that he doesn’t have a relationship with his son. That’s not something to be happy about.”